Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday - Adam Sams


Meet Adam Sams. I had the pleasure of enjoying this young man's folk-acoustic sound last night. His music was soothing and meaningful. He finished his set with my favorite hymn "Come Thou Fount"...all I can say is wow.

After meeting him, I can tell you at 19 years old, this young man is wise beyond his years. This is certainly reflected in the content of his music.

I came home and listened to his album titled, "Welcome to the motion" (which happens to also be my favorite song on the cd). Printed script on the inside cover it reads,

"[This album] is my first attempt at sharing my songs with the world. These songs convict me every time I sing them in a live setting. I hope they encourage you the way my favorite songs have encouraged me. enjoy, adam"

He wrote every song and in most of them he plays each instrument. Talent. This kid is going places. I wish him all the best and can't wait to hear more from Adam Sams.
Welcome to the Motion...enjoy. Happy Monday.



PS. He has pretty awesome gear too. I picked this shirt up that quotes my favorite line: 
"Stop just existing and start living."



  

No comments:

Post a Comment