Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Fashion Friday - Mix it Up!

Welcome to the first fun fashion Friday post! Yippeeee! This week I'm highlighting a risky but bold look. Mix and matching patterns. I LOVE this! It's a great way to break out clothes that are from past seasons -- almost everyone has a stripe and floral patterned something hanging in their closet. All you need is some great summer sandals and the perfect accessories to tie it all together.

Here's what I came up with...

Old navy tank top I've had for a couple years, target wrap skirt, goodwill belt, my favorite steve madden sandals and of course, lots of accessories. Comfy, bold and stylish!

 
I like to call this an arm party: lots of fun bracelets finished with an oversized watch. Mix and match rings too! Day old hair is perfect for a braid-- quick easy and doesn't look greasy! [Bracelets and ring available on www.lovemeaccessories.etsy.com]

Okay, your turn! Get the look! Send me pictures of your mix and match outfits! I'm also looking for your favorite trends and outfits-- you could be featured in a fun fashion Friday post!
Stripes & Floral



Let your personality shine! Be bold - Have fun and remember,

Happy Spring!
xo - Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment